Shahjahan Bajwa Sahib
Department of San‘at-o-Tijarat Plan for 2019-2020
The Department of San’at-o-Tijarat (Trade and Industry) is to promote, teach and assist Atfal with various trades and skills, and to introduce and enhance the business skills amongst Atfal.
- Organizing stalls
- Dr. Abdus Salam Science Fair (March 8th 2019)
- Exhibition at local and regional levels
- Exhibition at National Ijtimā
- Establish a database of Atfal consisting of their respective skills and ambitions for future profession.
- Assist Atfal by providing career counseling services.
- Teach various trades and technical skills (e.g., fixing bikes, keyboarding, basic computer hardware / software training, photography, bookbinding, do-it-yourself techniques etc.) to Atfal by having individual and collective training sessions.
- Generate income for Majlis by organizing stalls, and collecting advertisement / sponsorship.
- Organize an industrial session and industrial exhibition at least once a year.
- Arrange Exhibition at local and regional levels.
- From beginning of the year, make special efforts for sending variety of items from as many Atfal as possible to National Exhibition.