The Department of Waqf Jadid is responsible to increase the participation of Atfal in this scheme.
OVERVIEW OF SCHEME OF WAQF JADID
The scheme of Waqf Jadid was initiated in 1958 by Hadrat Khalifatul Masih IIra, for organizing and supervising the propagation of Ahmadiyyat – the true Islam, in rural area of Pakistan. The second objective of this scheme is to provide religious training, spiritual and moral uplift of the rural Jama'at of Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh. In 1986, Hadrat Khalifatul Masih IVrh made this scheme worldwide with the idea of Ahmadis around the world, in particular from Europe and America, to assist the Ahmadis of the subcontinent who had, up till then, looked after it on their own.
SOCIALISE WITH ME: email@example.com
- Introduce the scheme of Waqf Jadid to all Atfal with the help of circulars (approved by Amir Sahib Jama'at Canada in accordance with the instruction of Hadrat Khalifatul Masihaa and Ijlasat-e-A'am.
- In accordance to the instruction of Hadrat Khalifatul Masih IIIrh, make sure 100% Atfal participate in this scheme.
- Obtain the information from Secretary Waqfe Jadid of local Jama'at through Qa'id Majlis and compare it with Tajnid. Then:
- Get a pledge from those Atfal who are not participating in this scheme and give it to Secretary Waqf Jadid of local Jama'at through Qa'id Majlis.
- Atfal who are paying less than $25 should be encouraged to increase to $25 so they can become part of “Nunhey Mujahid”.
- Make special plans to motivate all Atfal to make pledges in the financial schemes of Waqf Jadid.
- Special collection should be made during Eidul Fitr and Eidul Adha.