The Department of Ta'līm (Education) is to make arrangements for Ta'līmi Classes and for teaching Namaz, Namaz with translation, Yassarnal Qur'ān, Holy Qur'ān, First 17 Verses of Surah Al-Baqarah, Tifl Pledge, and syllabus of Majlis Atfālul Ahmadīyya.
SOCIALISE WITH ME: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hold regular Ta'limi Classes for Atfal and monitor their progress. Make smaller groups based on the knowledge level of Atfal, and not age groups. The foremost important target is to make 100% Atfal learn Simple Namaz, and that all Ma'yar-e-Kabeer Atfal learn Namaz with translation. In these classes, you can also include Ta'limi syllabus prescribed by National Markaz.
- Ask appropriate Khuddam, Ansar, and Lajna about their availability and utilize them to teach Holy Qur'an and Yassarnal Qur'an to Atfal on daily basis.
- Ensure that every Tifl must memorize Kalma with translation, and he recites it regularly.
- Make sure Atfal memorize Tifl Pledge, first 17 verses of Surah Al-Baqarah, Khilafat Jubilee prayers and last 10 chapters of the Holy Qur'an.
- Make Atfal learn about the basic knowledge of our beliefs and different religion for Tabligh purpose.
- Distribute books of syllabus of Majlis Atfalul Ahmadiyya to all Atfal in the Majlis though Muntazimeen and Sa'iqeen, and make sure Atfal read them regularly.
- Ensure that every Tifl writes the exams in order by their age group. i.e.,
- Sitara Atfal (for 7 to 9 years old)
- Hilal Atfal (for 9 to 11 years old)
- Qamar Atfal (for 11 to 13 years old)
- Badr Atfal (for 13 to 15 years old)
- Also, keep record of all Atfal who passed the exam in the Majlis.
- At the completion of each exam, Tifl will receive a Certificate of Recognition from Markaz.
- Keep a general track of Atfal performances in school through Personal Information Form (PIF), and make arrangements to improve these standings by having free tutoring classes available.
- Arrange tuition classes for Atfal on regular basis and also arrange special classes during summer vacation.
- Arrange Career Counseling and encourage Atfal to get maximum education, and guide Atfal in choosing their profession.
- Establish a library at the Majlis level and make arrangements that Atfal benefit from the books.
- Arrange and prepare Atfal to participate in at least one kind of Education Competition every month. Make sure that the maximum number Atfal participate with their best efforts. The recommended timing for these competitions is before or after Ijlasat-e-A'am, and topics from National Ijtima' syllabus can be used. The following competitions can be held: Tilawat, Hifz-e- Qur'an, Nazm, Bai'at Bazi, Quiz, Speech, General Knowledge, Essay Writings, Message Convey, etc. Ensure winners are awarded prizes.