The Department of Tajnid (Statistics) is to keep complete records of the Atfal living in the Majlis, and to create and implement the system of Sa'iqeen. This department should revise the Tajnid of Atfalul Ahmadiyya time to time so that no Tifl is left out of Tajnid.
SOCIALISE WITH ME: email@example.com
- Prepare a detailed information of every Tifl in Majlis including following information:
- Name, Father's Name, Address, Date of Birth, Year of Bai'at, Education, Know Holy Qur'an, Cooperation with Majlis. Please do not put age or just year of birth, but give full date of birth with date, month and year. Remember that every Ahmadi boy of seven years of age must be considered as a member of Majlis Atfalul Ahmadiyya.
- Compile a separate list of Ma'yar-e-Sagheer (7 to 12 years) and Ma'yar-e-Kabeer (12 to 15) Atfal.
- Secretary Tajnid is expected to keep track of Atfal moving in or out of his Majlis, and should inform National Markaz about those Atfal who moved in or out of the Majlis during the month. Ensure you provide the new address of those Atfal who moved out of the Majlis.
- Inform National Markaz about boys turning 7 years of age and Atfal turning 15 years of age as of November 1 so that appropriate changes in Tajnid are made. Also, during the year, if any Tifl turns to 15 years of age, he will still be a part of Majlis Atfalul Ahmadiyya, and will be in the Tajnid of Khuddamul Ahmadiyya next year after November 1st as the year of Majlis Atfalul Ahmadiyya starts from November 1.
- Create Ahzab and appoint a Sa'iq per Hizb. All Atfal in a Hizb should be living nearby each other. It is recommended that a Sa'iq be appointed per 10 Atfal. However based on geographic area and number of Atfal, it can be between 8 to 10 Atfal per Sa'iq.
- Ensure that all Atfal who are living in the Majlis have filled out the Personal Information Form (PIF) in full, and submit all Personal Information Forms (PIF) to National Markaz by September 15th.
- When a new Tifl moves to the Majlis, ensure the Personal Information Form (PIF) is filled and submitted to National Markaz as soon as possible.
- Using the Personal Information Form (PIF), provide relevant information to departments as required so they can organize programs effectively.
- All Waqf-e-Nau boys who turn to 7 years of age must be the part of Tajnid. Mention that they are Waqf-e-Nau and write down their Waqf-e-Nau Number.
- Also, all Nau Mubai' boys of 7 years or older should be part of Tajnid, and in front of their name, mention if they are Nau Mubai'.