The main purpose of Department of Mal (Finance) is to inculcate the habit of paying Chanda according to the prescribed rate and to collect Chanda from 100% of the Tajnid.
DONATION OVERVIEW & SUBSCRIPTION RATES
Membership Donation is the primary donation of Majlis Atfalul Ahmadiyya. The collection usually continues throughout the fiscal year (Nov 1st – Oct 31st). All collection must be completed by Oct 31st of each year. The rate of membership donation is $22 per year for each Tifl.
Ijtima' Donation is used for holding the Ijtima't. The rate of Ijtima' donation is $18.00 once a year for each Tifl.
SOCIALISE WITH ME: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inculcate a habit of financial sacrifice in Atfal by collecting donation from them regularly.
- Prepare and submit the Annual Budget of the Majlis to Markaz for approval prior to December 25th.
- Collect donations of Majlis regularly every month, and report actual amount of Membership and Ijtima' Chanda collected regularly to Markaz.
- The donations should be collected with the official Jama'at Receipt Book. Clearly have the proper description of the type of Chanda mentioned on receipt.
- Keep local records of Atfal donations in a database, so it can be verified anytime.
- Ensure that all expenditures of the Majlis are approved by Qa'id Majlis through Nazim Atfal and proper receipts are kept for subsequent audit.
- Atleast twice a year, Qa'id Majlis should audit all local collection and expenses.